We are recruiting! If you are interested in doing your MSc, PhD, or postdoc with us, check out our current job post.
- Congratulations to Akram Shourkeshti and Kasia Jurewicz on having their abstracts accepted at Cosyne 2022! You should definitely come check out their posters in Lisbon.
- Becket has just been named a Jacobs Foundation Research Fellow! This is such a cool opportunity for interdisciplinary connection, we're looking forward to working with the foundation.
- Congratulations to Kasia Jurewicz on her postdoctoral fellowship from IVADO!
- We just got major grants from the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI/FCI) and the Canadian Institutes for Health Reasearch (CIHR/IRSC). Thank you to the Canadian taxpayers for the opportunity to do some cool science. We'll let you know what we learn :)
- Congratulations to Akram Shourkeshti on being accepted into the neuroscience PhD program at UdeM!
- Have you ever wanted a systematic introduction to all the neural population analyses folks are doing these days? Ben Hayden and I did, so we wrote one. Check out the preprint on arXiv. [Now in press at Neuron!]